You need some good hearty grub to keep you going all day on the slopes but we hope that you’ll enjoy a bit of adventure for your taste buds too. Our catered chalet menus are among the most creative that you will find.
Preparation and service is taken care of by our well-trained chalet hosts. They are not only aware of how to make food healthy and safe but exciting and surprising. The final touches are down the the imaginations and flexibility of your host to ensure that each meal hits the spot!
Good food needs good wine so we’ve teamed up with legendary British Alpine wine buff, Sam Owens of ‘Le Verre Gourmand’ to ensure that we have the perfect accompaniment waiting for you in the cellar or chilling in the fridge.
Food in a nutshell – what’s on offer?
- Seven breakfasts and six dinners included (catered guests) – see example dinner menus below
- Packed lunch option available by prior arrangement
- We are happy to cater for dietary requests and favourite dishes
- Delicious wines
- Unique menu designed each week to suit your needs
- Smoked salmon blinis
- Goat’s cheese bites with sundried tomatoes from our Ardèche Gites.
- Home made Ardèchois green olive tapenade on mini toasts
- Blue cheese, pear and walnut salad
- Savoyard smoked ham with green bean salad
- Mushroom and pine nut galettes
- Cassoulet (with Savoyarde sausages and flagelot beans)
- Duck breast with tamarind glaze, roast garlic & sweet potato purée
- Four cheese tartiflette – Evasion Style!
Vegetarian (no stuffed peppers – guaranteed!):
- Beetroot risotto topped with goats cheese and a roasted hazelnut purée
- Roast sweet potato falafel with garlic aioli
- Red onion tarte tatin with comte shavings and rocket
All mains are served with seasonal vegetables.
- Tarte au citron with crème fraiche
- Pear Tarte Tatin with salted caramel ice-cream
- Crepe Suzette flambéed with Grand Marnier